- ★Tired of cheap imitation bells? Tired of poor quality that cannot withstand the urge and pull of your dog? Look no further. Papikin specializes in Dog care products and are known for their unbeatable quality. Dog Training Bells are one of the easy and non-confrontational solutions to toilet train family’s best friend. Using dog bells have is proven to be an easier, fun and a win-win way for your dog to communicate Instead of barking, scratching or it having to resort to more intrusive method
- ★High quality and nice sounding bells 7 Big Extra Loud Bells yet easy on your ears to attend to your pet's nature call wherever you are in the house. Tasteful design of silver coating of bells keep them shiny and jingle sounds are easy on your ears from the playful dogs
- ★Premium quality, high DURABILITY: This Dog Training Bells and its belts are custom made and tested thoroughly for its ruggedness. Belt is made from heavy duty nylon material that lasts longer than other cheaply made alternatives.
- ★HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED: Ergonomic and thoughtful design of the belt allows for easy adjustment of the length to the bottom of the door or wall based on the size of your dog or the height of your door.
- ★FREE Gift – To appreciate your purchase, we are offering a dog whistle FREE along with this product. Hope you like it. But please remember, your fullest satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not happy with the purchase for any reason, do let us know. We refund or offer an exchange to ensure you become part of Papikin family.
Dog doorbells.Doggie Potty Training Doorbells ,Supply Easier and Better Communications between you and you lovely Dogs!
We genuinely believe, through extensive comparison testing, that we have created the best dog potty training door bells on the market.
So how does it work?
STEP 1: Hang the bells on the door you use to take your dog out. You can also hang them on a hook next to the door a suitable hook can
be found at any hardware store).
STEP 2: Whenever you take your dog out, allow the dog to move or otherwise interact
with the bells. When he/she does so, ring the bells and state a command associated
with going outside. Provide positive verbal feedback and take your dog out.
STEP 3: Repeat the process, always giving the same commandr
and praise. Make sure that you don’t distract your dog from going to the bathroom by
playing after you take him/her outside. If you’re going outside to play, don’t use the bells. After a few weeks of this routine, most dogs will
begin ringing the bells on their own. When they do so, it is VERY IMPORTANT to take them out right away
to reinforce the conditioning.
Product Dimensions: 2.5*85cm
Net Weight: 195g
Material:Nylon and Brass
After service:Please buy with confidence and don’t hesitate to contact us if having any question, we’ll get to you within 24 hours.
100% Money back guarantee!No Any risk.What are you waiting for?