- BOOST Kid Essentials 1.5: This calorically dense pediatric formula for kids ages 1-13 delivers more calories in less volume than a standard 1.0 calorie drink. May be consumed orally or used as a tube feeding.
- Rich in Calcium: Each 8 Fl oz serving has 360 calories, 10 g protein & plenty of calcium. BOOST Kid Essentials delivers the nutrition they need in kid-approved Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry.
- Support Strong Bones: BOOST Kid Essentials drinks contain the CalciLock blend of essential nutrients—calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, & vitamins D, C & K to support healthy bone development.
- Balanced Nutrition & Great Taste: BOOST Kid Essentials nutritional drinks are gluten-free & lactose-free, but are not suitable for people with galactosemia. Not for IV use.
- Nutrition Solutions: Nestlé Health Sciences portfolio of nutrition solutions targets health areas, such as pediatric & acute care, surgery, weight management, healthy aging & gastrointestinal health.