- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- More control: the Replacement Safety Sensors project an invisible light beam across the inside of the garage door to prevent accidents and are required for safe use of all Chamberlain / LiftMaster / Craftsman Garage Door Openers. Whenever there is an obstruction, the garage door will automatically reverse before causing any damage
- Chamberlain compatible: these sensors replace defective or damaged sensors for every Chamberlain / LiftMaster / Craftsman Garage Door Opener manufactured after 1997. Not Compatible with Craftsman 100 series
- Easy setup: includes two sensors, mounting brackets, 18" of extension wire and instruction manual
- About Chamberlain: the largest and most dependable garage door opener manufacturer in North America
The Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Replacement Safety Sensors (2 Pack) help make sure your garage remains safe. The sensors project an invisible light beam across the inside of the garage door to ensure that if anything is coming in or going out. The door automatically reverses before hitting anything or anyone.
From the Manufacturer
Replacement safety sensors for Chamberlain garage access systems. Includes two sensors and mounting brackets and hardware