- DEFY BONE AGING: Citracal Slow Release 1200 is a sugar free calcium supplement; blending 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate per serving to help support bone health as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets a day
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- IMPORTANCE OF CALCIUM: This essential mineral is needed for bone health; Slow Release 1200 is made with Calcium Carbonate and Citrate
- WITH VITAMIN D3 AND MAGNESIUM: 1000 IU vitamin D3 helps to absorb dietary calcium; also contains 80 mg of magnesium. Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
- SLO-CAL TECHNOLOGY: Slowly and continuously releases small amounts of calcium and vitamin D3 for efficient absorption in one daily dose
- #1 CALCIUM BRAND RECOMMENDED: Citracal is the #1 Doctor & Pharmacist recommended calcium brand
From the manufacturer
Citracal Slow Release 1200 sugar free Calcium Carbonate and Citrate caplets are designed to provide the calcium and vitamin D3 you may not get enough of from the foods you eat each day. Calcium is an essential mineral needed for bone health.* Add Citracal Slow Release 1200 as part of your daily regimen to support strong bones.* Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption. Citracal Slow Release 1200 uses patented Slo-Cal® Technology to slowly and continuously release calcium for efficient absorption. Our unique supplement contains a blend of 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate, 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and 80 mg of magnesium per serving to help achieve optimal bone health and defy bone aging Easy to absorb and gentle on the stomach, Citracal Slow Release 1200 should be taken with food. Citracal is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist‡ recommended calcium brand. So, whether you’re 19 or 90, talk to your doctor about adding Citracal Slow Release 1200 to your diet and overall wellness and fitness regimen to help support bone health. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.