- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Prepares smooth concrete for painting
- Removes efflorescence (salt deposits)
- Cleans mortar from brick and tile
- Conditions galvanized surfaces for painting
- No harmful fumes, safer and easier than muriatic acid
A modern formulation, DRYLOK Etch is highly effective in etching masonry, stone, tile, and brick. It removes unsightly efflorescence (salt deposits) as well as excess mortar. Use DRYLOK Etch, as a safer alternative to muriatic acid, to treat smooth concrete and condition galvanized surfaces prior to painting.
From the Manufacturer
DRYLOK ETCH masonry cleaner helps prepare concrete, stone, tile and brick for painting. Remove efflorescence and excess mortar from masonry and concrete surfaces. DRYLOK 12 oz. Etch can be used on surfaces inside and outside your home.