- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Constructed of US ASTM Standard 316 Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion resistance, durability and strength.
- 1/8 inch diameter with 7×7 construction consisting of 7 groups of 7 strands braided together to form a strong, flexible cable that is superior to other cable configurations. Breaking strength is 1,780 lbs.
- Excellent for deck cable railing Balustrade handrail systems, architectural, marine and industrial uses. Not intended for aircraft use or overhead lifting.
- Comes packaged on a heavy duty plastic spool for ease of use and convenient storage
- Beautiful, high quality marine grade stainless steel suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Beautiful, high quality, marine grade T316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance while also being both low and high temperature resistant, acid resistant, durable, and strong.
7×7 construction offers a superior combination of strength and flexibility compared to other configurations.
Strong, flexible, low stretch stainless steel construction makes it ideal for a variety of uses from DIY home projects to marine and industrial applications.
Comes packaged on a heavy duty plastic spool for easy of use and convenient storage.
Flexible and perfect for applications requiring swage fittings, thimbles, or wire rope ferrules.