- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Solder wire content: 99.3Sn / 0.7Cu lead-free environmentally friendly solder wire, melting point: 220℃/420 ℉
- The effect of solder wire is not because the higher the tin content, the better the effect. The higher the proportion of tin, the higher the production cost. The best use ratio is: 63/37. The advantage of our solder wire is that it is lead-free and does not pose a threat to human health. Please choose your needs carefully
- Solder wire has good welding performance, smoother welding flow, stronger solder joints and easier to use
- Solder wire designed for electrical maintenance, such as radios, televisions, video recorders, stereo systems, wires, motors, circuit boards and other electronic devices
- We have a professional team, ready to provide the best service for each customer, look forward to the start of cooperation, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Product Name: KAISI lead-free environmentally friendly solder wire (diameter 0.3mm)
Composition: Tin 99.3% Copper 0.7%
Melting point: 356~440°F
Gross weight: 50 g / 1.7oz
Reel size: 1.92 inches diameter / 0.67 inches high
Features: The advantage of lead-free solder wire is that it does not contain lead, does not pose a threat to human health, green and environmentally friendly!
Scope of application: DIY, home improvement, repair of small appliances such as cable/TV/radio/toys, etc.
product quality assurance:
KAISI Customer Service Team is committed to providing quality and professional services to our valued customers with timely email response, useful solutions, refund and return warranty