- THE BEST ELECTROLYTE DRINK MIX EVER: LMNT is a tasty electrolyte drink mix with everything you need and nothing you don't. LMNT is perfect for anyone interested in a keto, low-carb or intermittent fasting lifestyle, and a gluten-free diet. Our electrolyte supplement fights against the low-carb fatigue and keto fog to keep energy levels high
- WINTER HYDRATION NEEDS: Hydration is critical during the colder months; due to drier air, cold-induced diuresis, or a simple lack of water, it's important to stay salty year round. When spending time at or below freezing temps, be mindful that you likely need to intake more electrolytes even when you're not necessarily feeling thirsty
- INGREDIENTS THAT WORK FOR YOU: At LMNT, we like to cut through the BS. We are committed to no sugar, no gluten, no fillers, and no artificial ingredients. Our products are carefully formulated with the perfect ratio of sodium, potassium, and magnesium
- DEVELOPED BY ROBB WOLF. Traditional electrolyte drinks don't meet the standards of our active life, so we created LMNT with zero sugar, fillers, or artificial ingredients. Born from a need, backed by science, and built for you
- HOW TO USE: Mix one packet with 16 ounces of water (or more, depending on preference). May not be suitable for those following a low-sodium diet or those directed by a physician to follow a low-sodium diet
BORN FROM A NEED, BACKED BY SCIENCE, AND BUILT FOR YOU.
LMNT was born from a need. The hard truth is that available electrolyte products are high in sugar and woefully lacking in actual electrolytes. Based on the latest nutritional science, getting adequate electrolytes through these products equates to over 100 grams of added sugar per day. We don’t think anyone needs this amount of sugar. LMNT is formulated with everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Healthy alternative to sugary sports drinks
- Support energy levels, endurance, and recovery
- Science-backed electrolyte ratio
- No sugar, no artificial ingredients, no fillers, no junk
- Easy grab-and-go packaging
MORE OF THE GOOD STUFF
There is a robust body of scientific literature that shows we have underestimated our electrolyte needs for decades, especially if you live an active, low-carb, or ketogenic lifestyle. Yet, popular electrolyte drinks on the market today still have low amounts of electrolytes and include a ton of sugar.
LMNT gives you more electrolytes in the perfect ratio.
- 1,000 mg SODIUM
- 200 mg POTASSIUM
- 60 mg MAGNESIUM
Key Ingredients: Salt (Sodium Chloride), Citric Acid, Magnesium Malate, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract
WITHOUT THE DODGY STUFF
What we DON’T consume is just as important as what we DO consume. The research is clear – sugar, gluten, artificial ingredients, and other irritants found in popular electrolyte drinks come at the expense of our health.
- No Sugar
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Fillers
Approximately 7-10% of the world’s population suffers from sodium sensitivity. For those individuals, or those with fluid retention issues on the whole, additional sodium is generally not recommended, and our product is therefore not likely to be a good fit. However, approximately 90-93% of the world’s population experiences no rise or only a modest, temporary increase in blood pressure. Those that try it tend to report the effects of higher-sodium electrolyte supplementation as “very positive,” overall. If you have any medical conditions which necessitate the consumption of a low-sodium diet, using a high-dose electrolyte supplement is not recommended. If you experience adverse symptoms or effects such as nausea, bloating, stomach pains, diarrhea or vomiting when trying LMNT, cease use of the product. Note the quantity of water you use to dilute LMNT, the timeframe for drinking it (e.g. sipping it over the course of an hour vs. chugging it in a few mins), and any other new activities or dietary tinkering might have an impact on your experience of LMNT.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.