- Nature's Way Black Cohosh Root is a traditional herbal to support women's health.*
- Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by Native Americans for hundred of years for women's health and menopause support.* Each capsule contains 540 mg of Black Cohosh root.
- Adults take 1 capsule three times daily.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Gluten-free. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Nature’s Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside. Get the essential vitamins, minerals, and supplements you need to thrive!
From the manufacturer
Black cohosh is native to eastern North America, near the Appalachian Mountains. It grows wild and is called the fairy candle due to its tall white flowers, which grow from the stem. However, the root is what wild foragers are after; the root is dug up in the autumn, dried, and powdered. Black cohosh has traditionally been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. Natures Way Black Cohosh Root has been traditionally used to help support womens health.