- KETO SNACKS FAVORITE – ONNIT Protein Power Puffs are a low carb, high protein alternative to your favorite snacks, including cheese balls, chips, crackers, pretzels, and popcorn. One pack of this protein snack provides 16g of protein & only 4g carbs.
- 4 – 5X THE PROTEIN OF LEADING SNACK BRANDS – including Cheetos Puffs, Lay's, Cheez-It, Snyders of Hanover and Smartfood. One serving our protein puffs offers nearly as much protein as three whole eggs, while keeping carbs low.
- SAVORY LOW CARB FOOD – These Supreme Pizza flavored puffs taste like your family's favorite take-out order—only with a fraction of the calories. Low calorie snacks never tasted this good.
- REAL INGREDIENTS – Protein Power Puffs taste just like the original version of your favorite snacks without all the junk. We may have cut the crap, but we didn’t skimp on the flavor.
- GLUTEN FREE – Our Protein Power Puffs are the perfect addition to your gluten free food rotation.
Meet the Snacks that fights hunger back
Chips, crackers, pretzels, and popcorn are the grab-and-go snacks we all grew up with, but most of them are fried, packed with preservatives, low in protein, and high in carbs. In addition to their empty calories, they leave you just as hungry shortly after eating them as you were when you went looking for a bite in the first place.
Protein Power Puffs
One serving packs nearly as much stomach-satiating protein as three whole eggs, while keeping carbs low. Meanwhile, the Supreme Pizza flavor tastes like your family’s favorite take-out order—only with a fraction of the calories.
Made with milk protein isolates
- Gluten Free
- No artificial flavors or colors
The Importance of Protein
It’s one of the few topics in nutrition that’s not up for debate: protein is the most important nutrient you can eat. Whether you’re a hungry mid-afternoon snacker, a dieter who wants to stay on the wagon, or a parent looking for something healthy to pack in your kids’ lunch, lower-calorie, protein-rich foods are always a good choice.
Eating more protein can:
- Help control hunger
- Promote metabolism
- Support healthy weight management, specifically around the waistline
- Aid in curbing late-night food cravings
- Help maintain muscle while dieting
Most Americans get 15% of their daily calories from protein, which is enough not to be deficient in the nutrient, but not enough to get all the benefits listed above, nutrition scientists recommend getting between 25% and 35% of your calories from protein, especially if you’re an active person, or your workout.
Are You Skeptical That A Protein Snack Can Be Flavor-Packed?
“Alright, Onnit,” you say. “Your snack may be healthy, but whey protein tastes like chalk to me. If I buy a ticket to Flavor Town, you’d better not drop me off in Blandville.”
Our response: get ready for the ride of your life.
Real ingredients and seasonings make each flavor of Protein Power Puffs taste just like the original version you’d otherwise eat, if it weren’t loaded with calories and carbs enough to have you sleeping at your desk like Rip Van Winkle.
|Alpha Brain||New Mood||Shroom Tech||Total Human||Total Gut Health|