- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Swiveling twin blades with flexible action easily peel potatoes, apples and other tough skinned fruits and vegetables
- Soft, oversized handle designed for repetitive strokes
- Comfortable non slip grip, even when wet
- Built in potato eye remover
- Large hole in handle for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better
From the manufacturer
The OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler is perfect for prepping tough-skinned fruits and vegetables. Twin stainless steel blades flex to remove large swaths of skin with each stroke. The comfortable, oversized handle was designed for fast, repetitive use and won’t slip, even when wet. A durable, built-in eye remover carves out blemishes without ruining your produce. The Peeler is dishwasher safe and includes a large in-handle hole for simple storage.
Whether peeling a Granny Smith apple or a fruit with an even tougher skin, the swivel peeler by Oxo is an essential tool in any kitchen. Its flexible, rotating stainless-steel blades make peeling simple by contouring to almost any surface shape. The built-in potato eye remover is durable and can easily carve out blemishes without digging.
The Good Grips line features durable, nonslip, flexible handles on every product. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably and softly, the pressure-absorbing processed rubber handle puts less tension on the hands while still providing an outstanding grip. Made from the same material as dishwasher gaskets, the handles are slip-proof–wet or dry–as well as dishwasher-safe. Good Grips products are moderately priced and have won the Tylenol/Arthritis Foundation Design Award.–Laurie Notaro