- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 12-PACK OF PREMIUM QUALITY REPLACEMENT CHARCOAL FILTERS FOR KEURIG 2.0 – Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing so you can fully enjoy the delicious taste and aroma of brewed coffee. Replace after 60 tank refills or after 60 days for best results.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG 2.0 MACHINES AND KEURIG SINGLE CUP RESERVOIR BREWING SYSTEMS – Specially designed for Keurig coffeemakers, these set of charcoal filter refills will improve your health by improving the water quality and prolonging the lifespan of your machine.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Not only will these filters provide a less expensive way for you to enjoy delicious coffee, but they are also very easy to install. Start enjoying great coffee today by simply using these filters to allow the aroma and fresh-brewed flavors to come through.
- FOR USE WITH ALL KEURIG COFFEE MAKERS REQUIRING A FILTER INCLUDING: – The 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit accessory, and all Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007: Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum.
- EACH FILTER MEASURES APPROXIMATELY 2-1/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" – They meet or exceed original performance standard and are very affordable. Try these high-quality water filters today and you will notice the difference with the first cup.
The secret to great tasting coffee is not just the coffee. Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your Keurig 2.0 Brewer. The Housewares Solutions Replacement Charcoal Water Filters help remove the impurities from tap water to ensure you receive the best-tasting coffee every time.
“They seem to be EXACTLY the same in function and quality as the brand name, at much lower cost. Strongly recommend!”
Our Charcoal Water Filters feature a premium charcoal water filtration system that remove calcium, lime, rust, chlorine, odors, and other impurities from the water that can be dangerous to your health, so you can fully enjoy the delicious taste and aroma of brewed coffee. Using our water filter also reduces limescale build up thus prolonging the lifespan of your brewer.
HOW IT WORKS
MICRO MESH FILTER LAYER – Filtering should start at the surface. The Charcoal Water Filters have an integrated a Micro Mesh filtration layer. This is your first layer of defense in filtering out the impurities in your water.
HIGH DENSITY FILTER FROM COCONUT HUSKS – Dried coconut husk is composed of high density fibers. They make the best and most effective activated charcoal filters. The high density of their husks ensures a higher density of charcoal, which therefore means more absorptive material in a small package. The Charcoal Water Filters are filled with coconut husk activated charcoal so that your coffee tastes exactly like it was meant to and is healthier as well!
Great Coffee Anytime
The secret to great tasting coffee is not just the coffee. Great coffee starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with Housewares Solutions Replacement Charcoal Water Filters
ALWAYS A FRESH CUP ANYTIME!
Using Charcoal Water Filters when brewing your coffee is not only better for your machine, it’s better for you! It removes calcium, lime, rust, chlorine, odors, and other impurities from the water, so you can have better tasting coffee. You’ll notice the difference in your first cup.
Improves the taste of your coffee
SAVINGS AND COMPATIBILITY
The Replacement Filters are compatible with Keurig 2.0 machines, and all Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum. This is great savings for you!
EASY TO INSTALL
- Soak in water for 5 minutes and rinse for 60 seconds
- Open the top of the coffeemaker and lift the water handle assembly out of the reservoir
- Set the install date to the correct month (1 = January, 2 = February, etc.)
- Remove the lower filter holder
- Wash the mesh on the lower filter holder
- Insert the rinsed water filter cartridge into the upper filter holder, and then snap on the lower filter holder
- Place the water filter assembly in the water reservoir and push down firmly, until it locks in place
12-pack of premium quality Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig 2.0 Brewers.
For best results, replace your cartridge every 60 days or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.