- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ENJOY THE DELICIOUS TASTE AND AROMA OF BREWED COFFEE – Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing so you can fully enjoy the delicious taste and aroma of brewed coffee. Replace every 30 days, or more often if you have hard water for best results.
- COMPATIBLE WITH CUISINART COFFEE MAKERS – Specially designed for Cuisinart coffeemakers, these set of charcoal filter refills will improve your health by improving the water quality and prolonging the lifespan of your machine.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Not only will these filters provide a less expensive way for you to enjoy delicious coffee, but they are also very easy to install. Start enjoying great coffee today by simply using these filters to allow the aroma and fresh-brewed flavors to come through.
- FOR USE WITH ALL CUISINART COFFEE MAKERS REQUIRING A FILTER INCLUDING: – Newer model #s DCC-1100, DCC-115O, DCC-1200, DCC-2000, DCC-2200,DCC-2600, DGB-475, DGB 500BK, DGB-550, DGB-600, DGB-700, DGB-900BC Brew Central model #s CBC-00PC2, CBC-00WPC, DC-1200 Grind & Brew model #s DGB-500, DGB-600, DCC-1400, CBC-001, CBC-002, CBC-00BKPC,CBC-SA002 Filter Brew model #s DCC-900, DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK
- EACH FILTER MEASURES APPROXIMATELY 1-7/8" x 3/4" x 1 – They meet or exceed original performance standard and are very affordable. Try these high-quality water filters today and you will notice the difference with the first cup.
The best way to take a quick break from a busy day is to wake your brain with a fresh, hot coffee. However, to enjoy a refreshing hot/iced coffee without the wallet-busting cost of a designer brew, owning a coffeemaker is the wise way. While Cuisinart is the coffeemaker of choice in most offices and homes, you will have to make sure to replace the filters on a regular basis to ensure the best of filtered water enters the coffeemaker.
“They seem to be EXACTLY the same in function and quality as the brand name, at much lower cost. Strongly recommend!”
Housewares Solutions’ Charcoal Water Filter is specially designed for Cuisinart coffeemakers to remove chlorine, bad tastes, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing so you can fully enjoy the delicious taste and aroma of brewed coffee.
The secret to great tasting coffee is not just the coffee. Excellent taste starts with excellent water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges. These filters help remove the impurities from tap water to ensure you receive the best-tasting coffee every time.
Benefits of Housewares Solutions Replacement Charcoal Water Filters!
- Using our water filters when brewing your coffee is not only better for your machine, it’s better for you
- It removes calcium, lime, rust, chlorine, odors, and other impurities from the water so you can have better tasting coffee
- You’ll notice the difference from your first cup
- 12-pack of quality Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for all Cuisinart coffee makers requiring a filter
- It helps ease the harshness of hard tap water
- Filtering out the impurities can be a healthy improvement to the water
Installation – It’s an Absolute Breeze
Not only will these filters provide a less expensive way for you to enjoy delicious coffee, but they are also very easy to install. Follow the below steps to install the filter and start enjoying the best coffee today:
- Soak the replacement filter in water for 10 minutes or until saturated
- Open the top of the coffeemaker and life the water handle assembly out of the reservoir
- Turn the replacement dial for two months in the future
- Pull the old filter off the end of the assembly and snap the new filter in place
- Re-insert the handle assembly into the water reservoir and press down firmly to lock it into place. Close the top of the Cuisinart coffee maker
Micro-Mesh Filtration Layer
Filtering should start at the surface. Housewares Solutions Replacement Charcoal Water Filters has an integrated Micro Mesh filtration layer.
This is your first layer of defense in filtering out the impurities in your water.
Effective Activated Charcoal Filters
Dried coconut husk is composed of high density fibers,and make the best activated charcoal filters.
The Housewares Solutions Replacement Charcoal Water Filters are filled with coconut husk activated charcoal so that your coffee tastes exactly like it was meant to and is healthier as well!
End your Quest for the Perfect Cup of Coffee
More than 90% of coffee is water. The quality of that water is really important for a tasty and healthy coffee.
If water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste good in your coffee. Our Replacement Charcoal Water Filters eliminate impurities from tap water to ensure you receive the best-tasting coffee every time.