- 13 GRAMS RAW PROTEIN: No cheap soy protein here. Our raw vegan protein bars contain only high-quality pea protein, to fuel your muscles and keep you feeling strong and full of energy.
- GLUTEN FREE MEAL BARS: Our bars have no gluten, wheat, GMO ingredients, sugar alcohols, trans fat, or refined sugar. That’s why they’re called “NO JUNK Protein Bars.”
- LOCAL, HANDMADE, ORGANIC BARS: We often get our ingredients the day before production so that everything is as fresh as possible! Most ingredients are locally sourced and organic, and everything is handmade with love in southern CA (mixed, formed, packaged, and shipped by hand).
- NUTRITION FACTS: Calories: 265. Fat: 11 g (0.5 g saturated). Carbs: 30 g (15 g fiber, 12 g sugar). Protein: 13 g.
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Banana Flakes, Organic Dates, Almonds, Pea Protein, Raw Hemp Seeds, Tapioca Fiber, Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Dark Chocolate (Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Raw Cane Sugar (less than 1%)), Organic Natural Flavor.
Looking for a nutrition-packed bar that tastes like candy…but nourishes your body with all-natural raw ingredients and plant-based protein? You’ve come to the right place. So what’s inside? First, let’s talk about what’s NOT inside these delicious protein bars. They contain NO chemicals, fillers, cheap soy protein, refined sugar, sugar alcohols, GMO ingredients, or gluten. Instead, they’re filled with real food—most of it locally sourced and organic. Dark chocolate is an amazing ingredient. People are calling it a superfood, and for good reason: It’s chock-full of vitamins and minerals, like iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese. Dark chocolate is also a rich source of antioxidants…including anti-inflammatory polyphenols and flavanols. Meanwhile, ground almonds deliver a powerful dose of fiber and heart-healthy fats. This bar also contains 14 grams of high-quality amino acids in the form of Pea Protein. Pea Protein is one of the best sources of lactose-free, hypoallergenic vegan protein out there, helping you to build greater strength and muscle. HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Don’t waste your money (and poison your health) with highly processed bars from big corporations. Instead, trust your health to a small local business that cares. We hand-pick our ingredients from local SoCal farmers days before production so that everything is as fresh as possible. Most ingredients are locally sourced and organic, and everything is handmade with love in southern CA (mixed, formed, packaged, and shipped by hand) every week. SHELF-LIFE & STORAGE Keep in mind these are raw, uncooked bars made fresh weekly. They will for 1-2 months at room temperature, 3-4 months when refrigerated, and up to 6 months when frozen. We recommend that protein bars be refrigerated, especially in warmer climates and during the summer months. Amazon Questio