- Herbal honey tonic with fermented bee pollen for seasonal respiratory system support
- Made with 3 well known healing ingredients for 3 times the health benefits: raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar (ACV), and certified organic herbs
- We use fresh ingredients, harvest mindfully, and support local beekeepers and growers
- Sip by the spoonful and try in tea or sparkling water
- A clean, natural, food-based bee friendly remedy that is allergen and gluten free
Our Pollen Honey Tonic is a delicious and unique formula, designed to support seasonal respiratory health! We have included organic stinging nettle leaf and use bee pollen from the Pacific Northwest collected from beekeepers all over the Willamette valley, to ensure a wide range of plant pollens in every bottle. We then ferment the bee pollen mixture in a small amount of honey, following the honeybees’ own recipe for consuming bee pollen. Flavor Profile: Pollen Honey Tonic is sweet like honey, and has a delicious sour zing from the apple cider vinegar. Our fermented bee pollen and stinging nettle leaf both add a sweet and unique flavor. The texture is thick and syrupy, and raw honey coats and soothes the throat.
Other Info: Mickelberry Gardens Pollen Honey Tonic is a RAW oxymel – made with local raw honey and raw apple cider vinegar. Hippocrates promoted using vinegar mixed with honey as both an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. When honey is kept raw, it retains all of its healing virtues and preserves the delicate flavors from millions of wildflowers. Raw apple cider vinegar is rich with vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and probiotics, and helps to jump-start digestion.
Our Pollen Honey Tonic is made using the highest quality ingredients available. All our honey and certified organic apple cider vinegar is sourced from regional producers. We only purchase the freshest, whole organic herbs – often direct from local farmers. Our honey is tested for purity, and all of our herbs are screened carefully for quality and strength.
We make all of our products with strict attention to quality. Our facility is certified GMP-compliant, and is free of all major allergens, including gluten.