- For patients seeking an AREDS-based formula but who should avoid beta-carotene, such as smokers
- Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Lutein Formula is based on the clinically proven PreserVision AREDS formula, with lutein (replacing beta-carotene). A powerful antioxidant, lutein filters harmful blue light that can damage the macula.*
- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb — the leader in eye vitamins
- AREDS was a 10-year, independent clinical study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that established the benefits of AREDS supplementation for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD.
- 120 Soft Gel Eye Vitamin & Mineral supplements
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
The AREDS 2 Formula
Only PreserVation Eye Vitamin AREDS 2 Formula contains the exact levels of six nutrients recommended by the National Eye Institute to help reduce risk of progression in people with moderate to advanced age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
PreserVision Eye Vitamin AREDS 2 Formula builds on the original, PreserVision AREDS formula, with lutein and zeaxanthin replacing beta-carotene based on the National Eye Institute’s Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS 2).
|PreserVision – AREDS 2 With Multivitamin||PreserVision – AREDS 2 Soft Gels||PreserVision – AREDS 2 Chewables|
For patients seeking an areds-based formula but who should avoid beta-carotene, smokers. Patented. Contains 10 mg lutein per daily dose. Based on the clinically proven bausch + lomb Areds formula.