From the manufacturer
One kit covers 2 coats over a standard bathtub
Rust-Oleum Specialty Tub and Tile Refinishing
Apply a smooth, porcelain-like finish in just hours.
Use to Update and Renew Tub and Tile Surfaces with a Washable, Waterproof Finish
Refreshes with the look of Porcelain or Ceramic Tile
Superior Adhesion in Water
Self-Leveling Formula Minimizes Brush Strokes and Makes for Easy Application
Excellent Wear and Abrasion Resistance
Flexible Application – Short Nap Roller or Sprayer
Use to Paint Tubs, Sinks and Wall Tile
Demo Free Product
Update Bathrooms or Kitchens easily with no Messy Demo
- Ceramic Tile
- Cast Iron
- Steel Surfaces
- Interior Surfaces
- Kitchen Backsplashes
Cleaning Supplies Needed
– Bleach (if needed to remove mildew)
– Abrasive Cleanser like Comet
– Abrasive Pad
– Sandpaper (#400/#600 grit wet/dry)
– Tack Cloth
– Room Fan
Paint Supplies Needed
– Wooden Stir Stick
– Latex Gloves
– Lacquer Thinner or Isopropyl Alcohol for Clean-Up
– One of the Following:
1. High-Quality, Short Nap Kitchen & Bath Roller
2. High-Quality, Fine Bristle Varnish Brush
3. Conventional or Airless Sprayer
– Remove metal drains, sand or wire brush peeling paint away.
– Repair chips or cracks with patching compound.
– Remove any mildew with solution of bleach and water.
– Scrub surface with an abrasive cleaner and rinse thoroughly.
– Remove all caulk and wipe area clean.
– Prepare surface with an abrasive pad and Lime-A-Way.
– Sand surface with #400/#600 grit wet/dry sandpaper & rinse.
– Before painting, wipe surface dry with tack cloth.
– Use painter’s tape to mask coverage area.
– Open windows and/or turn on fans for proper ventilation.
– Mix Part A and Part B separately, then together with stir stick.
– Apply paint with high quality 4″ nap roller.
– Allow to dry at least one hour before applying second coat.
– Allow to dry 3 days before exposing to water.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Results!
– Use a standard household cleaner prior to painting.
– Avoid use of muriatic acid.
– Avoid excessive rolling.
– Use light, even strokes while keeping a wet edge.
– For touch ups and corners, use a small foam brush.
– Use within 6 hours of mixing.
– Remove painter’s tape 1 hour after final topcoat.
– Re-caulk affected areas of tub prior to using.
– Allow paint to dry/cure for 3+ days before exposing to water.
– Watch How to Video/Read Complete Instructions before use.