- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- The DS-SR07 switch assembly for SureFire's Scoutlight WeaponLights includes a system disable feature and click on/off pushbutton switch
- Includes plug-in SR07 7" remote switch with integrated momentary-on pressure pad and click on/off switch in a MIL-STD-1913 compatible, over molded switch housing
- Swivels to facilitate precise positioning of the integrated click on/off switch
- Switch platform with 7" cable Snap-on to to Picatinny rail without tools
- Fits all SureFire M Series Scoutlight WeaponLights
The SR-D-IT provides remote momentary-on activation, either separately or simultaneously, for two weapon-mounted illumination tools–a SureFire WeaponLight and an Insight ATPIAL laser illuminator/pointer. Separate plug-in cables connect each device to the switch platform, where two pressure-pad switches are integrated with a single snap-on clamp for easy attachment to your firearm’s Picatinny rail forend. The 7-inch switch cable works with most rifle/carbine applications. The entire unit is weatherproof, including the O-ring-sealed plugs.