- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules set your smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
From the manufacturer
Free up your hands by using simple voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Control from Anywhere
Turn your connected appliances on or off from anywhere with the friendly Kasa app.
Group your plug with other Kasa devices to turn them all on or off with one click.
Create interactions with your plug and other Kasa products. Connect a lamp to your plug so that when your camera detects motion, your light turns on.
Schedule your connected devices to turn on and off automatically at specified times.
Count Down Timer
Set a timer for your connected appliance to automatically turn off when the time runs out.
Away Mode will automatically turn on and off connected appliances, like lamps, to make it appear as if you’re home.
Run Time & Usage
View run times to track usage and cut down on energy consumption.
The HS103 Kasa smart plug is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers and other home electronic appliances. With it adding voice control to any outlet, you could also enjoy the hands-free convenience. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi-Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.