- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Super bright & long lasting: Equipped with 30 crazy bright leds, this compact lantern cuts through 360 degrees of darkness on the stormiest, dimmest nights. Easily lights up the entire tent or room. Battery life lasts over 90 hours – that is 3x longer than other lanterns in the market.
- Compact & lightweight: Unique, patented collapsible design that reduces and increases the light as you collapse or expand the lantern. When collapsed it's as small as your phone. Easily fits in your backpack or emergency kit. Our lanterns are a life-saver in unpredictable situations like hurricanes or a zombie apocalypse.
- Waterproof & indestructible: Constructed with aircraft grade materials, your lantern is able to survive a 10-foot drop and being temporarily submerged under water. Our lantern is the original patented version and has better materials than inferior copies on the market.
- Makes a perfect gift for anybody: We all have a friend or a family member that loves going camping or just loves cool gadgets right? When you gift them our amazing led lantern they are going to be blown away by its functionality, compactness & brightness that they will be thanking you for days.
- Lifetime warranty: You can rest in knowing that this product is of utmost quality. Warranted for life, it is covered against loss, theft, and defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product. CE/ ROHs/ EMC certified.
Smart electronics to simplify your life
How we got our start?
Vont began in 2014 with a group of friends who wanted to build a better, brighter bike light. We shared our creation with family and friends, who not only used the powerful light for biking, but as their go-to flashlight for everything.
What makes our product unique?
We believe there’s nothing better than smart, inexpensive electronic innovations. We also believe there’s nothing more annoying than mass-produced junk that works once. That’s why our products are designed and manufactured with meticulous attention to detail and eco-friendly materials.
Why we love what we do?
Electronics are supposed to be fun. We strive to create an environment where people love to work, and customers love to shop. We don’t just sell to the world. We’re part of it. That’s why we support charities focused on cancer research, animals and natural resources everywhere we do business.